1. So, I found out i'm allergic to a certain kind of hand soap and my hands have been burning like fire and are all blistered and red. IT HURTS SO BAD!!!! DX It feels like a chemical burn! Literally, I'm typing with my fingernails cuz my fingertips hurt so bad.
2. My pup Ooka's ears started to get straight, but for some reason her right ear slowly flopped over again XD She looks so cute with it X3 And after a week she's finally answering and coming to her name! She's also coming and going from the crate on her own, so she knows where her bed is ^^ That makes things a little easier on me So, yeah, we're having fun I'll try to get a picture of her, but she only holds still when she's asleep lol Also... She has this weird thing for tails and feet... Oh, and she thinks EVERYONE is her chew toy... Goofy little pup
3. Everything seems to be breaking at once.... First the boiler,then the suburban, then the van, then the water pipes (can't use anything in the south end of the house (dishwasher, sink, bathrooms)). So we all have to share Gramma's bathroom. Which is how I found out about my allergy to her soap. Good thing I have my own (it smells like blue raspberry jello! )
4. CHRISTMAS CRACK IS ADDICTING!! (lol I'll explain later XD)
5. SO IS PLAYDOUGH! (the smell is freaking magical!)
1. I finished sculpting my alien creature the Kemoggi (sounds like: keh-moh-g-eye)! I have pictures, but they're kinda difficult to see (stupid phone camera)... I'll try to post a few over the weekend... But anyway, it's a creature that will be in my second syfy book after "Gillan". I HAVE SUCH A COOL IDEA FOR IT, OMG I CAN'T WAIT! Anyway, it's a reptilian creature, a predatorial type, with both defensive and offensive attributes. It looks pretty dinosaur-like, but other than that I don't know how to describe it. The sculpture I made would be of a life-size 5 week old female hatchling. As for color, it's not fired or painted yet but there will be a lot of greens and browns for sure involved. Other colors are a huge maybe.
2. I'm working on another Akatsuki comic for Christmas! The only thing is most of the text will be typed this time cuz I can't get the font or positioning right for this particular idea I have. The speach bubbles and stuff are still gonna be hand-written though :3 And I'm still getting better at drawing the characters I hope I can keep it up!
3. Might be able to fit in another Mini Monsters comic strip! We'll see!
4. Only need 3 more projects before the art teacher will let me pass her class! She's only making me do a minimum of 6 since I've taken 3D Arts 1 & 2 multiple times, taking them both every day this quarter, and dish out some pretty decent work. The Kemoggi was one of those All I need is a bust, a yarn adorned sculpture, and another project choice and I'll be set!
Wish me luck